Hi, Then thing I see is that while there are some differences in WE and Jaws, the windows stuff is the same. There are some different keystrokes for some things, but quite a few are the same. There's really not too much to learn other than just remembering some new key combinations. Some of you are acting like your having to learn some completely new out of this world program. If some of you spent as much time learning the new key strokes as you do complaining about people selling their help products, you would already be and expert. Could we please quit cluttering up the list just to bitch about stuff? I'm sure you can find list out there that are devoted to whinners.

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Fairhurst via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 9:43 AM
To: CJ &AA MAY ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Announcement: Brian Hartgen Training Course,Over Easy:The Switch from window-Eyes to JAWS! Being HeldOnline6/1/17 at 2pm Eastern, 7pm UK Time

I agree. I think people areacting because they are mad about the fate of
Window-Eyes, not just the cost of the tutorial. Furthermore, we don't have
any proof that Mr. Hartgen had anything to do with the demise of
Window-Eyes. While I am not familiar with his tutorials, I have purchased
others in the past. I admit, some I have found very helpful and others not
so much. While I don't intend to purchase one at this time, I think the
tutorial should be evaluated on its own merits.

-----Original Message----- From: CJ &AA MAY via Talk