The tutorial messages can be turned off.

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+dennisl1982=gmail....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Steve Nutt via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 3:48 AM
To: wohlg...@gmail.com; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Announcement: Brian Hartgen Training Course, Over Easy:The
Switch from window-Eyes to JAWS! Being HeldOnline6/1/17 at 2pm Eastern, 7pm
UK Time

Hi,

I think for the customers I'm talking to, it's not so much learning
keystrokes, it's that they want it to "sound" more like Window-Eyes.  Those
tutorial messages in JAWS can be a bit annoying for example, if you are used
to Window-Eyes more terse way of talking.

I'm just surmising here.

All the best

Steve