I also had no success in listening to home team audio radio broadcast,

tried again last night with tex/car no sound,

have you had any success yet?

On 8/4/2017 14:43, Kurlander Richard (750000) via Talk wrote:
Does anyone know how  to access nfl game pass for 2017? I logged in last night
and could find the audio for the game between dallas and Arizona. If anybody
has  the number to nfl game pass digital care I need it.