The NFL season is about to start. The NFL wants you to shell out $99.99 for the
2017 season.  watching the games on television is worthless to me because they
say things such as look at that! He dropped the ball! Fumble!  where has if you
listen to the radio, you get a full audio description. The NFL just can't get
that through their effing heads. I don't need coaches Phil or any of that
crap.  I have been complaining for several seasons that it is not fair that I
have to pay 100 bucks the audio pass only cost 40 colors are year until the and
FL got really. greedy. I'm just not going to pay them $100 this year

Alan

Sent from my iPhone 5s