I wouldn't pay that either. I've been a sports fan all my life and sports on TV has gotten terrible! The broadcasters can hardly be heard do to allowing croud noise into the booth and other loud sound affects. Plus the broadcasters BS about other subjects other than the sport they are calling. So, I'm stuck listening to whatever I can find on the A M dial.