From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+madl=comcast....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Butch Bussen via Talk
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 11:48 AM
To: brice Mijares <bricemija...@att.net>; Window-Eyes Discussion List
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: nfl game pass

Yep, so true.  I don't listen to anything but baseball, but it is the same.
baseball on tv is worthless, they don't tell you a thing any more like they
use to, they just b s about other stuff.  Fortunately I get gameday audio on
m l b.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148
Wallace, ks.

On Thu, 10 Aug 2017, brice Mijares via Talk wrote:

> I wouldn't pay that either. I've been a sports fan all my life and
> sports on TV has gotten terrible! The broadcasters can hardly be heard
> do to allowing croud noise into the booth and other loud sound
> affects. Plus the broadcasters BS about other subjects other than the
sport they are calling.
> So, I'm stuck listening to whatever I can find on the A M dial.
> On 8/10/2017 8:04 AM, Kevin Huber via Talk wrote:
>>  Hi Alan:
>>
>>  I just want to comment that I have been blind all my life, so I am
>> used to references such as "look at that".  I just don't pay
>> attention  and I am not the least bit offended.  When they say "look
>> at that. He  dropped the ball."  I know that he dropped the ball and
>> that's all I  need to know.  But of course, that's only my point of
>> view and I guess  I can understand why many people do not share that
point of view.
>>  Kevin Huber
>>

>>  On 8/10/17, Alan Paganelli via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:
>> >  The NFL season is about to start. The NFL wants you to shell out
>> > $99.99  for  the 2017 season.  watching the games on television is
>> > worthless to me  because they say things such as look at that! He
>> > dropped the ball!
>> >  Fumble!
>> >  where has if you listen to the radio, you get a full audio
description.
>> >  The
>> >  NFL just can't get that through their effing heads. I don't need
>> > coaches  Phil or any of that  crap.  I have been complaining for
>> > several seasons  that  it is not fair that I have to pay 100 bucks
>> > the audio pass only cost 40  colors are year until the and FL got
>> > really. greedy. I'm just not going  to  pay them $100 this year
>> >

>> >  Alan
>> >
>> >  Sent from my iPhone 5s

http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/t.teal1%40veri
zon.net.