Here's another shortcut you'll probably want in Windows 10.
Windows+I opens settings.
It's like another control panel. More and more things are being moved to it. You'll land in a search box. Shift+Tab up to the list box and arrow around through all the various headers. Then tab down.

Have fun with Windows 10. I didn't find it to be a big hurtle. But of course hindsight makes most things seem easier than they were.

And now with the "bomb cyclone" revving up and pounding down on me it's time to shut down and pull the plug before dear mother nature does.

Regards,
Tom