-----Original Message-----
From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+steve.jacobson=visi....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of Kurlander Richard (750000) via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 8:24 AM
To: talk@lists.window-eyes.com
Cc: Kurlander Richard (750000) <rkur...@schools.nyc.gov>
Subject: outlook 2016 question

When I hit altvab what should be selected? I have nothing selected I have
show in groups unchecked which is what I want and I also have sort messages
in ascending order which is what I want. I didn't receive any messages at
all at work so far and usually there is  messages from the windoweyes talk
list.
List archives can be found at