From: "Steve Jacobson via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 2:32 PM
To: "'Window-Eyes Discussion List'" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Cc: "Steve Jacobson" <steve.jacob...@visi.com>
Subject: RE: outlook 2016 question

Richard,

I missed part of this thread, but if you are not receiving email that you
believe you should be receiving, the Focused In-box "feature" was probably
turned on by an Outlook 2016 update.  If you tab around the message list
screen, you should find a button that says "Other In-box."  If you press
that you should get to the normal in-box. If this is the case and you want to turn that feature off, go to the "View" tab on the ribbon and uncheck the "Focused In-box" option. It may be identified as a "button" but it will say
it is checked when it is on.  When the Focus In-box feature is on, your
in-box will contain the email Microsoft believes you want to read first.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson