yes

-----Original Message-----
From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+rkurlan=schools.nyc....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Steve Jacobson via Talk
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 11:17 AM
To: 'Window-Eyes Discussion List' <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Cc: Steve Jacobson <steve.jacob...@visi.com>
Subject: RE: outlook 2016 question

Richard,

If I am understanding your problem, your in-box is empty but you expect there
should be more in it.  Is that correct?  I did not see the message you
responded to originally so don't knowif I have that right.

If you are having the problem with Focused In-Box that I had, tabbing when you
are in the in-box should get you to a button that says "Other In-box."
You will have to press TAB multiple times to get to it.  The ALT key will not
get you there.  Pressing that button should get you to all of your email for
this time only.

If you want to get rid of this option, you need to use the ALT key to bring up
the ribbon, and navigate to the "View" tab.  On my computer, pressing ALT,
waiting for the ribbon to come up, and then pressing the RIGHT ARROW until you
get to the View tab works.  Then press TAB until you get to the Focused In-box
button.  It will say it is checked if this is the problem.
Pressing SPACE or ENTER will clear the checkbox.

It is possible I am not understanding your problem since I missed the original
note, but this happened to me a while back and this was the solution.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson