It's my understanding you can turn off when jaws speaks who the message is from and subject when you open the message.

-----Original Message----- From: Pamela Dominguez via Talk
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 5:03 AM
To: ukekearu...@valtdnet.com ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: Pamela Dominguez
Subject: Re: Is it trure that window eyes won't work with windows 10 1803?

I did, but I hate jaws.  Jaws acts as if we are simpletons.  I hate, for
instance, that, after you press enter on an email, after you already know
who it is from and what the subject is, that you have to listen to the whole
thing, not just the body of the message.  I also hate that you can't turn
certain things off, so you have to listen to commas and periods and stuff.
And that eloquence is terrible!  Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. via Talk