I was aksing if there are software solutions like Openbook for the Maz?

-----Original Message----- From: Rod Hutton via Talk
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 10:33 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: Rod Hutton
Subject: RE: Is it trure that window eyes won't work with windows 10 1803?

Hi Russ,

If you are asking whether there is OCR software available for macOS, then the answer is a resounding yes. If you're asking whether there are software solutions available with all of the features you're used to in Openbook or Kurzweil 1000, I can't say for certain, but I haven't come across anything as yet.

Best,

Rod

Sent from Outlook 2010 for Windows