Does the Mac have a program like openbook?

-----Original Message----- From: John Covici via Talk
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 6:04 AM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: John Covici
Subject: Re: Is it trure that window eyes won't work with windows 10 1803?

The thing is there is no one size fits all -- some programs don't work
on MacOS at all such as quickbooks and the audio editing situation is
more difficult.  Web browsing can be very nice or lousy on some sites,
so I think to get your work done you may need both MAC and WINDOWS.

On Thu, 22 Feb 2018 08:27:39 -0500,