A silly stuff with Jaws:  Routing the mouse to the PC works haphazardly for
the most part.  Sometimes, for better results, routing PC to Jaws "somewhat
works" better.  Anyhow, here are the keystrokes:

1.  Route Jaws to PC; Insert+dash using the Numpad keys.  The "dash" is the
top-right key on the Numpad.

2.  Routing PC to Jaws:  Insert-Plus; theat's the "plus" key on the Numpad.
It is below the "dash" key and is larger in size.

Of course, for of these to work, the NumLock MUST BE turned off.

I still hate Jaws and its silly keystrokes such as Insert-Alt-M for example.
I prefer Window-Eyes forever, but, I am working ever so farther away from
Windows and more deeply into the Android world.  My goal, to toss Windows
Anything down the drain soon enough!  A showstopper presently is NOT BEING
ABLE to GENERATE ASCII characters using the keyboard with my Android toys.
There are at least two other issues, but I'll leave it at the one cited
herein.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado