--- On Thu, 23/7/09, Tristan Thomas <tristan.tho...@wikinewsie.org> wrote:

> I'm looking for the cheapest tracker possible really,
> probably off
> eBay(UK).  Any recommendations for a bargain?

In a car or ?

I grabbed a couple of cheap data loggers off ebay(AU), AU$70 inc postage, out
of the pair I'd recommend a BT757 the most, seemed to be more sensitive than
both a HTC Dream (AKA G1) and the other data logger I picked up GT-730F/L.

The BT757 has a solar cell and claims 100+ hours on a single charge + if the
cell can see the sun, it also came with a nifty suction cup holder, a car
charger and a retractable USB cable.

The only down side to this particular model is the 1M of flash, can store about
37,000 GPS points. I've set it up to record points every 10m and it logs at 1Hz.