Hi,

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason wrote:
> The revert.pl script doesn't have docs for this and I can't see
> anywhere in the code where it would get a list of all changesets by a
> user.

Right, sorry, my misunderstanding. It does the create/revert/close thing
for you but then of course you have one individual changeset for each of
his.

>> None of this is failure safe but it's worth a try. - What I would probably
>> do is download all changesets, merge them into one, sort it suitably, and
>> then try to undo the changes en bloc. This would not necessarily work
>> better, just give me the feeling of being more in control.
>
> Combine them how? Using osmosis?

I would probably simply concatenate them then use the "oscgrep" utility
to retrieve individual changes of a certain type from them.

> Anyway would you be willing to do the revert using your tools? I only
> want to mess with this if nobody else is willing to.

I'm doing Iceland now because I know I can take your word for it. I have
no idea whether or not the Irish have already begun fixing things but I
can do Ireland as well if they want. But I really need people familiar
with the region who tell me that they are reasonably sure that the edits
are bogus. Just because someone made bogus edits in Iceland doesn't
automatically mean he's messing up Ireland as well etc.

Bye
Frederik