On Sunday 29 November 2009 09:31:27 Nop wrote:
> It is an attempt. If you find something missing or have another
> suggestion for a solution, why don't you add it?

Because I am not allowed to.

The page starts with stating that if you don't agree with the problem, then
you are not allowed to contribute.

Then it tells us about all the problems that the "old" fuzzy definitions
cause. Next it barely recognises that the path tag isn't perfect either.

I am of the opinion that the "old" fuzzy definitions weren't a problem at all
and the path tag should only be used for things that really don't fit in
them. (Like the snowmobile trail.)

--
m.v.g.,
Cartinus