On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 1:30 PM, ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert
Gremmen <g.grem...@cetest.nl> wrote:

> Instead of discussing about someone, discuss WITH someone
> about its data quality, and do not complain in public if not anyone
> does not meet YOUR quality standards.
> In-avoidable your data will be subject to discussion also
> one day, and you do not like to be treated that way.
>
> If someone ignores to discuss, well that's another story.
>
> Gert Gremmen

You have a strange  way to inverte the roles. So WE are the bad boys because
we notice a crappy mass import done by someone who did not try to discuss
first and generates a lot of manual corrections for the others.
I meet every day lower quality contributions but manual/local contributions
and mass imports are not equal and shall be treated differently.

Pieren