On 20/06/11 16:03, TimSC wrote:
On 20/06/11 15:53, Richard Fairhurst wrote:
NopMap wrote:
Yeah, sure, I'll just burn some incense, look deep into my
crystal ball and guess what everybody has been doing.
Why do you need to do that? Why don't you e-mail LWG and say: "I think
you've been having difficulties with your communications. I'd like to
volunteer to be your communications officer. I'll sit in on your weekly
meetings, draw up a comms plan, and be responsible for carrying it through"?

cheers
Richard
It would be nice if the committee would be aware of this long standing problems and as for help from the community too. We have considerable human resources in the community and if people are over worked, perhaps they should delegate more?
Maybe part of the reason that these volunteers are working too hard is because some people demand individual attention. Imagine if everyone made their own demands of the LWG ...

--
Cheers, Chris
user: chillly