On 02/11/2014 10:36, Simon Poole wrote:
I would like to personally thank ukasiu, emacsen, woodpeck and TomH for
developing and deploying this. A much wanted and needed feature.

Thanks from me too. I think that it'll be really, really useful. Currently "meta discussions" happen elsewhere (on mailing lists, in IRC via exchange of pastebin messages, probably on Facebook etc. too for some OSM communities) and this is a great opportunity to bring those discussions out into the open.

One thought though - can we call it "Changeset Discussions" here (like it actually is on osm.org)? "Changeset comments" (the comment that you supply when you save a changeset) are something else instead :-)

Cheers,

Andy