On 03/11/14 01:14, Serge Wroclawski wrote:
> Yes, that's a good idea for sure. It's something I didn't have on the
> roadmap, but after just a day of using the feature in real life, I
> already want it.

Another possible sidetrack for this mechanism would be a little more
difficult to link in, but taking an analogy from the DVCS book, rather
than discussing after the event, proposed changes that get refined
before a change set is actually created.

There is a thread on the talk-gb list about various changes of shop
names. If each of those had it's own 'push' request and the fine detail
could be hammered out then committed once agreed ... rather than pulling
it apart in later discussions on that changeset?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL