W dniu 04.01.2016 16:32, Richard Fairhurst napisał(a):
Daniel Koć wrote:
BTW: who is the maintainer of switch2osm site? I was not able to
find any contact informations there.

I am, though a few other people also have admin/editing rights.

Oh, "Find Out More" page has some contact informations, but I guess "Contact" or "About us" would be easier to find.

So my second question is: what do you think about upgrading part of the site (with installation instructions) the way I just proposed - or maybe some other way?

--
"Завтра, завтра всё кончится!" [Ф. Достоевский]