Hi,

On 06/21/2016 08:44 AM, Simon Poole wrote:
> The problem is not with people that know what the conceptual trade-offs
> are and if they so want could generate a more current map.

Well Nicolás said that maps.me do already produce daily maps. Daily
updates of course would still lead to more conflicts than a semi-live
editor like Vespucci but I guess it would be acceptable.

It sounds like all that's missing is for the application to refuse edits
to a map that is too old (or at the very least allow that under protest)?

Bye
Frederik