sent from a phone

> Il giorno 20 giu 2016, alle ore 23:49, Andrew Harvey
> <andrew.harv...@gmail.com> ha scritto:
>
> I've been editing in JOSM for years and just started editing with
> Maps.me, and the fact that it's very fast and easy to make the edit is
> the main reason I have. If I walk past a shop, it's very easy to add
> it straight through the app, vs making a note and then spending time
> back home converting that note into mapping in JOSM.

yes, using a mobile editor "in the field"
has clearly advantages and if you don't have to draw a lot of geometry it is
handy to use a phone or tablet.

On iOS I recommend goMap!! and on android you could have a look at Vespucci for
more expert editing (everything that goes beyond fixing typos or adding the
most common things). They allow for any tag to add

cheers,
Martin