Hello,

I am just completing my trip planning to ensure a smooth arrival at SOTM. The Brussels public transport leaves me a bit uncertain.

I will arrive at Brussels Airport.

The trip planner suggests to take a train 3737 to Bruxelles Nord.
http://www.stib-mivb.be/reisweg-itineraire.html?l=en

I wonder: Is this also included in the Jump 24h ticket costing 7.50 EUR?
The website mentiones a Bourget-Brussels Airport section
http://www.stib-mivb.be/1-jour-dag.html?l=en

But if I check the website of the train, then it says I should get a Standard ticket for 8,60 EUR. Why would it suggest that if I could go for Jump with 7,50? Sounds like it is not included.

http://www.belgianrail.be/en/travel-tickets/which-is-the-right-ticket-for-me.aspx

Is the Jump ticket maybe not valid for trains? Is it valid for the bus lines to the airport only?

Would be great is a seasoned Brussels traveler can give some details.

Thanks, and see you at SOTM,

Stephan