On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 22:58:29 +0200
Christian Rogel <christian.ro...@club-internet.fr> wrote:

> Le 21 sept. 2016 à 22:31, Stephan Knauss <o...@stephans-server.de> a écrit :
> >
> > I am just completing my trip planning to ensure a smooth arrival at SOTM.
> > The Brussels public transport leaves me a bit uncertain.
> >
> > I will arrive at Brussels Airport.
> >
> > The trip planner suggests to take a train 3737 to Bruxelles Nord.
> > http://www.stib-mivb.be/reisweg-itineraire.html?l=en
> >
> > I wonder: Is this also included in the Jump 24h ticket costing 7.50 EUR?
> > The website mentiones a Bourget-Brussels Airport section
> > http://www.stib-mivb.be/1-jour-dag.html?l=en
> >
> > But if I check the website of the train, then it says I should get a
> > Standard ticket for 8,60 EUR. Why would it suggest that if I could go for
> > Jump with 7,50? Sounds like it is not included.
> >
> > http://www.belgianrail.be/en/travel-tickets/which-is-the-right-ticket-for-me.aspx
> >
> > Is the Jump ticket maybe not valid for trains? Is it valid for the bus
> > lines to the airport only?
> >
> > Would be great is a seasoned Brussels traveler can give some details.
> >
> > Thanks, and see you at SOTM,
> >

> You will have a yes answer there :
> https://www.stib-mivb.be/1-jour-dag.html?l=en
>
> From Bruxelles
>
> See you maybe there,
>
> Christian Rogel

SNCB=NBMS, the train operator in the whole of Belgium
STIB=MIVB, Brussels' bus, tram and metro operator
TEC, Wallonia's bus, tram and metro operator, also active in Brussels
De Lijn, Flanders' bus, tram and metro operator, also active in Brussels

Although I'm not familiar with JUMP passes, according to the SNCB/NMBS they are
valid on all public transport operators I mentioned above:
http://www.belgianrail.be/en/travel-tickets/passes-cards/jump.aspx

Beware when traveling by train from/to Brussels Airport: you may have to pay an
additional "Diabolo" fee:
http://www.belgianrail.be/en/travel-tickets/tickets/diabolo-fee-to-airport/no-diabolo.aspx.
 As far as I can see, you have to pay it when using a JUMP pass.