Pierre

      De : Daniel Koć <daniel@koć.pl>
 À : talk@openstreetmap.org
 Envoyé le : jeudi 22 Septembre 2016 11h14
 Objet : [OSM-talk] Planned water color change on osm-carto

Hi,

I want to change the water color on default OSM map layer (osm-carto
style) and wile the code itself is very simple:

https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/compare/master...kocio-pl:water

the water is so important map feature, that I want to test it as wide as
possible. So if you know some places where there's a water problem
currently or which is perfect now and you are worry that it can be
worse, drop a line with URL, so I can test it. I want to focus on water
color to avoid solving too many problems at once and hit the rendering
servers one day, but other water related issues may be discussed
separately.

You can also look at a lengthy discussion about water color here:

https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues/1781

--
"To co ludzie zwą marskością wątroby/ Tak naprawdę jest śmiercią z
tęsknoty" [Afro Kolektyw]