W dniu 22.09.2016 20:55, Christoph Hormann napisał(a):

Note there is also the suggestion for a more discerning change in the
way water features are rendered by showing different types of
waterbodies in different colors.

I was not sure what do you think about it after my answer, since there was no response:

https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues/1781#issuecomment-243930021

So - we still have two different approaches to the subject, but they are rather variations, not contradictory statements. It looks like we have at least agreed on the color (one of three in your version, two other are also close) and it's very important to me. I still prefer my way, but I would be still happy if yours would be accepted.

The code of the Christoph's (more sophisticated) version is here:

https://github.com/imagico/openstreetmap-carto/tree/water-colors2

--
"To co ludzie zwą marskością wątroby/ Tak naprawdę jest śmiercią z tęsknoty" [Afro Kolektyw]