Hi,

On 10/14/2016 09:34 PM, Simon Poole wrote:
> I suspect that was exactly the kind of thing Elio was trying to avoid .....
>
> That said, I'm not convinced that yet another iteration of the
> magnifying glass logo makes a lot of sense. Logos with the basic theme
> are a dime a dozen and ours employs memes that are not obvious at all
> today on top of that.

I'm not sure if we need a new logo at all, but *if* we do, I think I
prefer what has been done here - evolving the existing one - over
throwing it out in favour of something completely different, memes or no
memes. The magnifying glass is hard to explain when there's nothing
under it but I think we have reached an age where it is ok to simply
hold on to something because of tradition ;)

Bye
Frederik