On 22/04/2017 07:33, Oleksiy Muzalyev wrote:

It is possible to map it as: "man_made=mast", "height=190", etc., then it will be rendered.

In the general case, please don't suggest that people mistag things just so that one particular renderer (one that probably isn't used by the majority of people that consume OSM data*) renders it.

However in this particular case I can't claim to be familiar enough with it to say whether https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:man_made%3Dtower or https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:man_made%3Dmast is more appropropriate, or indeed whether those wiki pages reflect OSM usage.

Best Regards,

Andy

* I'm guessing the "most views" accolade goes to either Mapbox Streets or MAPS.ME these days.