25.10.2017 7:46, Tomas Straupis пишет:
   But this topic has already listed numerous problems with your
automated (or semiautomated) edits all around, ignoring local
communities etc. You have been asked to stop numerous times.
Well. That's the problem in your position: you point to specific problems and ask to stop whole process. So instead of fix these problems (you did not ask for this) people just ignore you.

I met such behaviour with software implementation: people reject to use software miss some feature even when software already do half of their job.

I don't think any number of problems with automated edits is reason to stop them. I think it is reason to fix problems. Like: don't fix disambiguation wikipedia links if there is wikidata point to disambiguation page(i.e. it is intentionally disambiguation link) and don't add wikidata to disambiguation wikipedia page.

Otherwise on next step we should ask to stop using of wikipedia links: only name=* could be validated on the ground, there is no label on object with wikipedia URL and 'guessed' wiki links sometimes became wrong.

--
С уважением, Златовратский Павел.