sent from a phone

> On 25. Oct 2017, at 08:43, Frederik Ramm <frede...@remote.org> wrote:
>
> Well, certainly Wikipedia links should only be added by people who know
> something about the feature in question, and not by a machine that
> compares name tags to Wikipedia entries and takes a wild guess.

To illustrate this: we just had a case on the Italian mailing list where an
armchair mapper has changed the wikidata link on a highway to a person after
which the street is named from wikidata to wikidata:etymology . But he missed
the fact that the street was named after a partisan fighter, not an actress
with the same name (for whom was the wikidata object).

cheers,
Martin