>mostly personal attack [2],

The following is not a personal attack its a last ditch effort to get you
to think before acting or posting.  I may use terms you are not familiar
with urbandictionary.com is a good source for explanations.

You seem to take any comment by anyone who does not wholeheartedly agree
with you as a personal attack. I get the impression that English is not
your first language?  Trust me as a native English speaker there have only
been issues raised and none of Frederik's post have been personal.  I do
sense frustration in them.  I share his frustration as I get the impression
you don't understand what is being attempted to communicate.  You don't
seem to be analyzing what is being said.  You are saying words but they
might just as well be from an AI bot for all the sense they make.  Go more
formal.  Keep the sentences shorter.  Keep to one small topic at a time.

OpenStreetMap origins were people coming together as a community and
mapping.  The community aspect is still very important. The technical term
is called people skills.  It's called being polite and listening.  It's a
skill that will serve you well in life.  I think the only people I know who
do not require people skills or political skills with a small p are quants
and that is only because their skills are in very high demand.

If you wish to join the community in mapping then please listen to what it
says.  If you want to do something else fine, you can set up your own OSM
server and play on that to your heart's content but if you are playing on
the OSM community's database then you should abide by their rules.

The thing you don't seem to be comfortable with is the idea that someone
mapped something as they wanted to map it.  Yes they may well have got it
wrong from your point of view but it might well be correct from their point
of view and that is what OpenStreetMap is about.  Letting people map what
they want to map in the way they wish to do it.  By changing their tagging
you may offend the mapper and since its the mappers who are the most
important part of OSM this is not good.  This is a major reason why
automated edits are frowned on.  The other is if you don't know what you
are doing you can screw things up royally and by some of the feedback
you've had the community needs reassurance that you aren't screwing things
up royally.

Hopefully some of this might sink in, hopefully it might help you in other
ways than just dealing with OSM.

Mapping is supposed to be fun and this isn't.

Cheerio John