Hi,

On 11.08.2018 11:21, mmd wrote:
> With all due respect, I think we've long crossed that point:

All these have been added by accident, as a side effect of undiscussed
imports.

This is bad, but not as bad as adding them on purpose in the course of
an ill-conceived aid project with the promise of lifting poor people out
of their not-having-an-address misery.

Adding coordinates, or plus codes, as tags to OSM makes no sense.
Building an aid project around it and doing it on purpose is at best
negligent and at worst cynical. It is a waste of the money of whoever
funds the aid project, a waste of resources in OSM, and a waste of time
for those who do it. For OSM to allow this to happen would make us
complicit in that cynicism.

Bye
Frederik