I agree that Markus' solution is more elegant (and I was more looking to the offramp itself). I would normally also map it like that but I also don't go out of my way to correct situations like that. The way it is mapped now is more organic, more as you would actually drive. As such I don't see it as wrong.

I would not add a turn restriction. For routers it is useless because you never get that route anyway.

Regards,
Maarten

On 2019-01-11 13:23, Jem wrote:
I'd map that place like that:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:ID_Screen_Shot_from_-32.0914374,_116.0129206.png

I agree. And a supplementary question... would you also add a
no-left-turn restriction from https://osm.org/way/581948344 at
https://osm.org/node/5680879176? I would, and have done in the past.
But to be honest, I'm not sure if a turn like that (having already
passed the slip lane designated for the turn) is legal or not.

On Fri, 11 Jan 2019 at 20:47, Markus <selfishseaho...@gmail.com>