Most people know where the Atlantic Ocean, and it is not a problem. But if I want to see, for example, where is the Laptev Sea I cannot find it on the OSM map, not on any layer.

Both the Atlantic Ocean and the Laptev Sea could be marked in Latin language as Oceanus Atlanticus and Mare Lapteviorum. It would be understandable enough, in accordance with the scientific tradition, and exactly as it was marked on the original Mercator's map: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4b/Mercator_1569_world_map_composite.jpg

(ref.)

https://la.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oceanus_Atlanticus

https://la.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mare_Lapteviorum

Best regards,