Hey all -- how about going easier here and helping each other. Rather than
condemnation over a relatively minor decision of which platform to use for a
survey.

I think suggestion for another platform is easy enough to consider and remedy.
OSMF has used limesurvey in the past, it can be looked at here.
-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron

On Friday, April 28, 2023 at 10:56:22 AM EDT, Sören Reinecke <valin...@gmx.net>