> I don't know how many times this has been proposed
> here is one
> https[https://framaforms.org]://[https://framaforms.org]framaforms.org[https://framaforms.org]

I see the problem.

1. I've heard
> https[https://framaforms.org]://[https://framaforms.org]framaforms.org[https://framaforms.org]
my first time. It is even not correctly fully translated to English. The first
barrier :)
2. Proposing is not enough (at least where I come from). The proposer or one of
their like minded needs to go into the lead to make others apply the new tool
to their workflow. As I said earlier: People use what they know and feel
comfortable with. You need to make sure that people get comfortable with the
new tool if you cannot force them to use it.
3. Optional: The OSMF not providing guidance how to make surveys, on which
platform etc.

> a company whose economic activity is to build a profile
> to sell it via advertising not a privacy concern ? :-O

You fill out this form without Google account required, you clear your browser
cache after closing your browser, you use good browsers like Firefox, your ip
address changes frequently if you're lucky living in Europe/Canada. These
actually understand privacy (and at least Europeans turn it into an ideology or
ignore it completely. Only the extreme sides exist here mostly).