Yes, I think this topic is very relevant to the work that can be done in
updated transport APIs, specifically around Path Selection. This is relevant
both for initial connection establishment (when we’re racing various transport
protocols across different paths, we need to know which local addresses to
use), and maintenance of connections that support migration or multipath (which
addresses can they use for new flows). The address selection can also be
inferred from other properties of the transport connection, such as how
long-lived the connection needs to be.

Fernando, what’s your plan for your draft? It seems like a great reference for
our drafts, and something we need to consider in our list of application
preferences when creating transport connections.

Thanks,
Tommy