Nelson,

If you can play that difficult a tune that well, you can jam too.
Nothing to be shy about. You'll learn more by taking chances, getting
lost, making flubs, and recovering in a jam than you do by playing
perfectly. If anyone looks down their nose at you, it's their problem
not yours IMHO.

I've been participating some in the Song A Week group on the mando
cafe (more like one a month for me), and I've learned a lot by
recording videos of my playing. I think you have a good plan, Nelson.

Don