Yes, I have the Claunch version too. I have at least 5 different
artists playing this one. Keep in mind there's at least two tunes that
go by the name "Grub Springs". This one is more somber, blue,
haunting. The other is more an uptempo number and is played as a
contest piece on occasion. You can find a plethora of examples of the
uptempo version on Youtube. We're doing Hatcher's version, please.
Taterbug