Using TB 1.46 Beta/5

I'm currently viewing my Bat Lists folder. The selection just happens
to be at the end of the list, which just happens to be a message from:

> Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 18:31:01 -0700
> From: Januk Aggarwal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This isn't important by the way - the same happens whatever message I
have selected - I just mention it to identify the results.

I want to display only those messages from RIT themselves, so I choose
View->Display->Advanced Filtering... All flags are initially turned
off (I double check this), so I switch to Header, and select "The
sender's name" "Contains" either "ritlabs" or "ritlabs.com" (same
effect on either).

When I hit OK, there is a single message displayed: a message from
Januk Aggarwal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Message-ID:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. Hmm.

I escape out, search for the last message from Stefan and Alt-Click
his name. The drill-down shows about 180 other messages, all sent from
[EMAIL PROTECTED] None of these were shown by the filter I tried to
apply, and the one message that was shown in no way mentioned ritlabs
in any of the Sender fields.

John
--
you gave me something that i could touch in a world where i'd had too much
something i could feel with my broken hands full of lost ideals but soon i'm