Hello Marek,

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:56:29 +0100 GMT (11/Mar/10, 21:56 PM +0700 GMT),
Marek Mikus wrote:

>> It hasn't even been assigned yet:
>> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=7906

MM> check BT what is going on right now
MM> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/

I see there that they are working on IMAP. I don't see any
communication with their beta community over here.

For me, I have an annoying issue for the past two weeks. One that
didn't exist before. This beta list consists of paying users, not paid
beta testers. What I request is communication. (I do miss 9Val.)

Ritlabs could acknowledge the bug and say, "it will be fixed in two
weeks so please wait, because we are now working on IMAP". They do no
such thing, they just keep quiet.

Happy beta testing, everybody. I enjoy the feeling of being completely
ignored.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.2.33.7 Beta