Hello Max,

On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 07:28:31 +0700 GMT (13/Mar/10, 7:28 AM +0700 GMT),
Thomas Fernandez wrote:

MM>> Thank you, please export them to eml, then ZIP them and add to
MM>> the bugtracking entry related to this issue.

TF> Done. I do believe it has to do with your settings in URL manager
TF> though, whether the problem occurs.

I read at https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=7906 that the bug has
been fixed and the status been changed to resolved (without the step
 verify => wait for beta testing in between). Great, so you must be
very sure it's fixed!

When do you reckon the beta with this fix will be available for
download?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.2.33.7 Beta