Hello Maxim,

On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 14:45:45 +0200 GMT (12/Mar/10, 19:45 PM +0700 GMT),
Maxim Masiutin wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

>>>Ritlabs could acknowledge the bug and say, "it will be fixed in two
>>>weeks so please wait, because we are now working on IMAP". They do no
>>>such thing, they just keep quiet.

MM> We can not acknowledge this bug without reviewing it, trying to
MM> reproduce it, etc. Sometimes it's easier to fix the bug when it's
MM> reproduced than to reproduce it.

Sure. If you need offending messages for testing, these can be
provided. In fact, this has been offered already.

MM> That's why we don't reply when it's nothing to reply.

No news is ... well, no news. A reply like the following is
appreciated:

MM> We will review it after IMAP will be working properly, and I don't
MM> know how long can it take.

Thank you very much! Now we know you are aware of it and will take
care once the major work on IMAP is done (and before the next release
version, I sincerely hope).

I believe many people on this list are eager to test a new beta with
improved IMAP capabilities. So that's a good move. Once again, thank
you for your reply.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.2.33.7 Beta