Dwight Corrin wrote:
On Saturday, June 12, 2010, 2:47:34 PM, Rick wrote:

Hardly absurd. They need to fix the way the bat works with HTML
They are working on IMAP right now of course but at some point this should be
dealt with

I'm  not  meaning improving IMAP is absurd. I saying the suggestion that
they should expend someone's time going line by line or table by table
on  a  thousand  messages,  because  complaining  users  shouldn't  be
bothered   with  calling  their  attention  to  any  pages  which  are
problematic is absurd.

From a manager's standpoint, programmer's time is much more efficiently used
dealing with real complaints with definite circumstances where the undesired
behavior occurs.

Because users find much that nobody would anticipate. And in your typical programming work situation, there will be enough input from users to take any spare (haha) programming
time that might miraculously appear.

It is true that you also often hear this from users, why can't you just take a few minutes, zip through the program and fix anything you find. It would make a users' lives so much
easier.  I'm sure it would.

--
Gleason <http://www.getpostbox.com>