On Saturday, May 14, 2011, 17:17:49, Dwight Corrin wrote:

> I think we are trying to make theBat! work the best it can in the real
> world for real world users, not become beta testers for other unknown
> software.

Except if you change this behaviour, you'll next have somebody
complain because TB now sticks useless garbage in front of the
attachment name.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

[ The Bat! 5.0.12.2 on Windows 7 6.1.7601.Service Pack 1 ]

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.
       -- Dean Martin's Definition of Drunkenness