Hello Miguel,

Sunday, April 15, 2012, 7:51:42 PM, among other things, you wrote:

M> Hello all,

M> Since a long time ago I use a number of Read Filters based on Address
M> Book Groups, so that when in my Inbox - Known I mark a message as read,
M> the message is automatically sorted to the appropriate folder.

M> As you may have read on another post this morning I upgraded from
M> v4.2.44 to v5.1 and, in 5.1, the Read Filters seem to not be triggered.
M> When I mark a message as read, is is marked as read but not moved to any
M> folder. However, doing a manual re-filter does move the messages fine.

M> Can someone confirm? Is it perhaps a known issue?

In  version  5  the read filters are only triggered by the smart 'Space bar'
action  to  move  to another message.  Marking as 'Read' by any other action
has  no  effect.  I have protested to Stefan Tanurkov about this change, but
to no avail.

 Roger

Flying with The Bat!, version 5.1.0.1 (BETA), with antispam ,
on Windows 7, version 6 1, build 7601 and Service Pack 1