Hello Roger,

>  The  smart  space  has  worked  on  the last unread message since early this
>>> month, in response to my Bugtraq sent in January!
>
M>> It seems to be dependant on the folder View Mode.
>
> In what way?

Well, at first sight it seemed that it would not work if the view mode
was Generic or any other unthreaded view mode, and it  would work if the
view was threaded by reference. But after changing view mode a number of
times to confirm this, I have seen Smart space failing on the last
message using a threaded view mode. However, I have yyet to see it work
with Generic or any unthreaded view mode.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v5.1.0.1 (BETA) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 3
My photos at: http://www.Rancho-K.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com