Hello Scuddy,

Friday, June 15, 2012, 9:49:07 PM, you wrote:

TF>> With IMAP I have only the headers on the computer. I want to open a
TF>> mail and the attachments, it takes ages which I have to spend in front
TF>> of the computer.

smn> Why not set it to download everything and then you have the best of both
worlds.

Then I would have IMAP emulating POP...

Another problem with IMAP is that the messages have to actually be
kept on the server. I keep 14 days worth of mail on the server, older
mails are on my laptop and my PC. If I keep more than say, 2,000 or
3,000 messages on the server, download becomes very slow, so I try to
limit the number of messages.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 5.1.6.4